Thursday 26 September 2013

Body shop -Vineyard peach review

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel & Body Lotion.



I did not purchase the entire Vineyard Peach Collection as such I just got my self 2 products from the collection.




  

Vineyard Peach Shower Gel.

  Thinking peaches already ? You' ll smell like one too !!!!. Squirt a lil bit on your loofah & you are ready to smell fruity & delicious .

      Net Quantity - 250 ml
      MRP - Rs 395/-


Vineyard Peach Body Lotion.

Done with shower ....Now what ??? ...moisturize moisturize moisturize your body. Give it a little fruit treat & what better fruit than peach. The body lotion comes in a pump bottle and it moisturizes your skin amazingly.

 


 Net Quantity -250 ml
 MRP -Rs 595/-


 I had tried the Strawberry Collection before but I must say I AM IN LOVE with the peach fragrance. I re-apply the body lotion on my palm and neck so that I smell delicious and fruity through out.


Let me know which fragrance you like better

Strawberry ? Vanilla ? Shea Butter ? Raspberry ? Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment