Monday, 16 December 2013

Happiness and Good Byes

Hello pretty ladies :)

I aint writin any beauty related post , I jz wanted to share my happiness and memories with you all...I  decided to quit and give my self a nice long break from working  where I can enjoy and relax to the fullest.

I've been loving going to bed every day without setting up an alarm at 6 , So relaxing and peaceful :)

On my last working day my frenz gave me THIS AMAZING STUFF :-

 
 
Books, magazine , A biiiig mug , a cute card , a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates and lots of memories :)
 
I love love  love reading books , I could spend my entire time reading books and not get bored. The chocolate box went empty in less than 2 days ha ha ha .... I aint a big chocoholic but I jz could not resist my self to these .....
 
 
That's al gals I ll post another article soon ...Oh wait a minute I found this really awesome sketch on the Internet  I thought it ll be good sharing this sketch too
 
 
I love this sketch , its by KRISTEN WEBB and you know what guys this is my current wallpaper .
 
 
Love you all :)
 
The above sketch does not belong to me
 
 
 

23 comments:

  1. Coll items doll. Thank you for visiting my blog following you by bloglovin I'm your first follower by bloglovin. Follow back thanks.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx Jackie. I'M already a follower you have a gr8 blog

      Delete
  2. Aww! Sometimes it's just so nice to just chill! And you definitely deserve a break!! Do enjoy yourself!! And lovely goodies, hun! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fact that I'm jz chillin and lazin aroun wit out havin to tink bout what I'm gonna do next...[ for a while atleast :P then its gonna be the same old routine ]

      Delete
  3. wow cool stuff. And good job of deciding to take a break. I know the feeling os going to bed without putting an alarm. enjoy and have a blast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnkew Arunima ....I finally got my much needed break :)

      Delete
  4. It always nice to take break! do what you want, eat what you like, go where you want! This is your life and enjoy to the fullest! have a good day love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's nyc, relax and have a break <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooww.. go relax dear.. :D :D
    and the last sketch is just woww.. :so prettyy!! the ferrero Rocher dress. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea I totally agree dat Ferrero rocher dress is so pretty

      Delete
  7. Enjoy and relax :)) Loved the last sketch and the gifts.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its your time to sit back, relax and pamper yourself hun..You deserve it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds awesome dear!
    You enjoy the break nd have loads of fun :) Beautiful gifts....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting post Sadiya, that's amazing stuff your friends gave you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely gifts sweetie..how ru ??

    my recent one :http://www.wellnessandvanity.com/2014/02/04/mac-lickable-lipstick-review/

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER!!!
    Cute cute post!
    Do u want to follow each otre in Instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete